The 2023 Granicus Digital Government Awards for North America officially launch May 1!
Through June 15, public sector organizations across all levels of government in North America can nominate individuals, teams, or projects within seven categories to recognize excellence in communications, service delivery and digital transformation.
Submit nominations in the following categories:
- Changemaker: for an individual, team, or project leading the charge for innovation
- Community Engagement: for an organization's creative use of digital tools to inform and engage
- Customer Experience: for organizations improving the end-to-end experience for constituents
- Digital Transformation: for organizations delivering impressive outcomes through the strategic use of digital tools and tactics
- Operational Excellence: for organizational efforts to increase efficiency, save costs, retain employees, and support a modern workforce
- Trust & Transparency: for organizations using digital solutions to improve access, transparency, and trust in their communities
- Website of the Year: for organizations that enhanced their website to meet the needs of modern residents
There is no fee to enter. You may submit multiple nominations per category and you may enter multiple award categories. The submisison process is simple, but we know you like to be prepared! Download a copy of the form questions here.
Learn more and apply now at granicus.com/awards